I have extra silver color Christmas garland and few star ornaments. I decided to make them into a pretty Christmas decor and I was thinking a little Christmas tree made of paper is a good idea. It is really easy and simple. You only need two main things to make a cute shinny little Christmas tree. You only need Christmas garland (is that the correct name for that?) and a cartulina. There are few easy steps you can read below, and taddaaahh after few minutes you will have a cute and pretty glittery or rather shiny Christmas tree setting on your table or top of your drawers.
“Shinny Little Christmas Tree”
Things You Need:
Christmas Garland 1 meter (in any color you like, here i used silver)
Star shape ornament
What To Do:
- Cut your cartulina in half.
- Form your cartulina in a cone shape (like in the photo above). Glue or use stapler to stick the cartulina together and won’t deform.
- Staple the tip of your garland to the tip of the cone shape cartulina paper.
- Roll the garland around the cartulina to cover it. From the top going down until everything is covered with your shinny garland.
- When done just staple the remaining garland to the cartulina and make sure it sticks well.
- Put your star shape ornament at the top of your christmas tree and its done.
- Display them on the top of the table, drawer or anywhere you want to.
- Good luck!
P.S I hope you like it. Leave comments below if you have questions. Thank you!