BACON WRAPPED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
Bacon wrapped mushrooms is one of my favourite foods. Well, who doesn’t love this easy and tasty food to make? I think we all love bacon, aren’t we? The mushrooms, the cheese and the bacon I think they made a perfect combination. A little bit salty, but so yummy. Below I share the recipe on how to make bacon wrapped mushrooms.
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
You Will Need:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. Remove the middle part of the mushrooms.
3. Arrange the mushrooms downward in the baking sheet.
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes. This is to make sure all the water are being removed. Remove from the oven.
5. Chopped parsley leaves and mix with the philadelphia cheese.
6. Put the cheese mixture inside (middle part) of the mushrooms.
7. Wrap each mushroom with a strip of bacon. (Use two bacons if the mushroom is big.)
8. Arrange the mushrooms on a medium baking sheet.
9. Bake for another 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bacon is evenly brown.
10. Serve hot.