I love spaghetti especially spaghetti bolognese. Spaghetti carbonara is something that I love too. Today I am sharing this easy and yummy carbonara recipe. It is so easy to make and doesn’t take so much time and it is so delicious and healthy.
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 ounces bacon, sliced into small strips
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- parsley, chopped or spinach
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water.
- Drain well.
- In a large pan, add oil, butter, onion, chopped garlic, and bacon.
- Cook, stirring until bacon is crisp and tender.
- Add cream.
- Bring to boil.
- Add in the cooked pasta. Add salt and seasoning.
- Put carbonara in the plate. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper on top.
- Add chopped parsley or baby spinach on top.
- Serve and enjoy.